The Simple Truth

Preaching The Gospel Of Jesus Christ In The End Times

Sunday, February 18, 2024

We have reached the point of no return!

 So far a lazy Sunday Febuary the 18th, a ton of things I could be doing yet I kind of feel laid back and in need of a break from the craziness of todays lost and dying dark world.

For some reason the Lord has kept me alive in these end times. He allows me to feel the hurt and pain in peoples eyes and in their broken hearts. And I carry this with me deep inside as I do my best to obey my fathers wishes.

I sit here today and worry about my grand childern and great grand childern growing up in a world filled with abomanations and sin. What will the future hold for them? will they have a future of love and happiness? Start their own families? or are we on the brink of the world collapsing?

Will this world survive another world war?

Crashing of the markets?

Bank Collapse?

Food shortages?

Supply chain shortages?

My God we are already at the point of no return. We must return to our first love the one that loved us first, Jesus.

The devil will return possesing a man and return with his fallen watchers. 

Indeed we have reached the point of no return my friends!

A new heaven and a new earth awaits us!

Be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment